MedSport Sports Medicine Outreach Partnerships
MedSport’s staff of physicians and athletic trainers work with athletes at all levels of competition and provide sports medicine services to area high schools, college and university sports teams, and athletic development programs. We will work directly with your athletic department to develop a customized plan for the prevention and treatment of sports-related injuries. We also provide sports medicine services on location for many diverse special events hosted in the region, including the Dexter-Ann Arbor Run and the Pediatric Adaptive Triathlon.
Our Outreach Program services include:
- Sports medicine services provided by a certified athletic trainer at your school or event.
- Coordination and management of on-site sports medicine programs.
- Design and implementation of injury prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation programs.
- Assistance with student trainer programs.
- Michigan High School Athletic Association (MHSAA) Weight Monitoring Program.
- Access to our entire sports medicine staff and programs.
- University of Michigan-Flint Intramural Athletics.
Our Outreach Partners include:
- Ann Arbor Huron High School
- Ann Arbor Pioneer High School
- Ann Arbor Skyline High School
- Belleville High School
- Clarenceville High School
- Dexter High School
- Farmington High School
- Farmington Harrison High School
- Father Gabriel Richard High School
- North Farmington High School
- Northville High School
- Whitmore Lake High School
- Ypsilanti Consolidated High School
- University of Michigan Athletics
- University of Michigan Intramural Athletics
- USA Hockey National Team Development