MyUofMHealth.org offers patients personalized and secure online access to portions of their medical records. It enables you to securely use the internet to help manage and receive information about your health. With MyUofMHealth.org, you can use the internet to:
- Request medical appointments.
- View your health summary from the MyUofMHealth.org electronic health record.
- View test results.
- Request prescription renewals.
- Access trusted health information resources.
- Communicate electronically and securely with your medical care team.
If you do not have access to MyUofMHealth.org, please print and fill out the Patient Questionnaire and bring it with you to your appointment:
You will need the Adobe Reader to view and print the above documents.
Websites with useful health information
- U-M Athletics
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons (ASES)
- American Physical Therapy Association
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Michigan Physical Therapy Association
- Michigan Athletic Trainer Society
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine