The MedSport Runners Clinic is designed for all runners—whether you are an elite runner who competes collegiately or professionally, or a recreational runner who just enjoys hitting the road—and has been developed to effectively and efficiently evaluate your running gait, functional biomechanics, and overall mobility and strength in order to guide rehabilitation of a specific injury or condition, minimize the risk for injury in the future, and/or improve your overall running performance.
Our services include:
- A Physical Assessment and Evaluation conducted by a MedSport licensed physical therapist, physical therapist assistant, or athletic trainer.
- Video assessment of your running gait to evaluate your specific mechanics.
- Modification of your running form (if deemed necessary for your specific goals).
- Prescription of specific strength, flexibility, and mobility interventions.
- Education on progressive return to your prior or desired level of running.
- Referral to a MedSport sports medicine physician or orthopaedic surgeon as needed.
We want you to return to the sport you love as soon as you can—and to remain injury free!
Call us to make an appointment at 877-877-9333 or 734-930-7400.